[ENH] UseHalfOfScreenForWindows-nk

ned at squeakland.org ned at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 12 16:43:43 UTC 2004

from preamble:

"Change Set:		UseHalfOfScreenForWindows-nk
Date:			12 March 2004
Author:			Ned Konz

I've got a dual-monitor setup on my desktop machine, and I've been
getting tired of windows popping up way on the other side of the screen.

This change set:

* adds a Preference in the 'windows' category called #useHalfOfScreen

* respects that preference when:

  - placing new windows (new windows will appear entirely on the side of
the screen containing the Hand)

  - zooming a SystemWindow to full screen

  - opening a new ObjectsTool from the World menu (they will be entirely
on one side or the other)

  - opening MenuMorphs (they will be entirely on one side or the other)

"!