Entering code

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat Mar 13 06:54:47 UTC 2004

On Mar 12, 2004, at 10:47 PM, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:

> That's the right way to do it - leave a browser window open, define
> the inst var in another window, and come back to the first one.

Though I do like the recently posted enhancements that let you declare
that an unbound variable reference should be to a new inst var or even
a new class - writing code that way has a nice "just in time" feel.

Wasn't the inst var enhancement supposed to go into 3.7?  Doesn't look
like it has yet.

Avi