Entering code

rrobbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Mar 13 13:51:14 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

I made a fix to Lucas' code, so that the "declare inst var" menu option
works correctly. The cs was posted to this list and named
DeclareInstVarFix-rr. Lukas' enhancement was included, but commented
out as it didn't work in all cases.

By the way, I posted a cs to allow an unknow global variable
to be directly defined as a class (DeclareClass-rr).

Since I've been unable to load the BFAV (this seems related to the
recent thread about that), I've been unable to check if they are
visible on it. I thought that bugs and fixes posted via this list
were also forwarded to the squeak-harvest list. Am I correct,
or shall I post all my fixes to the squeak-harvest list ?

Romain