[BUG] In an MVC project, Squeak may freeze when you change the active view

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sat Mar 13 19:07:23 UTC 2004

This bug report is for Squeak 3.7alpha  #5816
running on Windows 98.
It does not apply to Squeak 3.7 alpha #5763
on the same platform.

In an image of Squeak 3.7 with all updates up to #5816,
when I work in an MVC project, Squeak frequently
freezes. To see the bug, please try this.

1. Create a MVC project.
2. Enter the MVC project
3. Open a browser
4. Open a workspace
5. Click on the title bar of the browser to make
it the active view
 --> now my Squeak is frozen.

This is a serious bug. Currently I do not know
the reason of the problem, but the problem
manifests itself reliably. To give me some help,
can you please try to verify the bug on your system?

Thank you very much,
Boris