[BUG] display depth endian

ICHIKAWA, Yuji y.ich at f3.dion.ne.jp
Sun Mar 14 01:26:38 UTC 2004

Ohshima-san,

The behavior I encountered on Windows machine is,
1. I set the display depth of "appearance" to 32-bit littlen endian (just
because x86 machine may like little endian...)
2. I went to other project and returned to the project.
3. Then I saw that the display depth of "appearance" is set to 32-bit big
endian.
That is all, no other problems.

I'm sorry that I don't understand the impact of endian setting yet, so just
I paid attention to the sign of displayDepth.
Appended change set is my latest result.

The endian treatment seems to be added later, several methods in
DisplayScreen and Form assumes the depth is positive. So I can't conclude my
change better.
Keeping the things is good because currently there are no actual problems.

Thank you for your investigation,
-
ICHIKAWA, Yuji