Two questions about the browser in 3.7

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Sun Mar 14 18:45:55 UTC 2004

On Saturday 13 March 2004 10:10 pm, Vincent wrote:
> 1. Is there a way to hide the comment pane that appears at the bottom of
> the browser?

No, sorry. I thought about making a preference for this too; it'd be easy to
add in buildMorphicCommentPane: or whatever it's called.

But maybe there's an ideological preference here (that is: we should make the
comments available to all).

Is there something about the comment pane that is getting in your way or
should otherwise be changed?

> 2. When I press Alt-b in the world, the classic class browser opens up,
> even though I have installed the refactoring browser.  When I select a
> class and choose browseIt or press Alt-b, the refactoring browser opens.
> Is it possible to have the refactoring browser open when I press Alt-b
> in the world?

We need to use the AppRegistry for browsers. I've written this code and just
need to package it up.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/