Entering code

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Mar 15 15:13:34 UTC 2004

On Mar 14, 2004, at 11:52 AM, Jon Hylands wrote:

> I agree with you in general, but this code is useless in Squeak, so its
> really not an issue. This code will be used as a template to rewrite
> the
> browser in Squeak.

Even the word "template" is a bit too strong. I'm going to examine it
for features that might be useful in OmniBrowser, but I'd be astounded
if even the outline of the code could be applied. OmniBrowser is very
different from usual ways browsers are implemented.

I speak only for myself, of course, others may be interested doing in a
Squeak version that's more faithful to the original.

Colin