[BUG] In an MVC project, Squeak may freeze when you change the active view

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 16 07:37:51 UTC 2004

I don't know if this is related, but since recent updates, I've got
refreshing problems in 3.7a :
	Say I click om a button, like a SystemWindow's close button,
the display never changes until I move the mouse, which is quite
disturbing.

The bug occurs on Squeak3.7-5816, with the Carbon VM
Squeak 3.6beta5

Romain

Le 13 mars 04, à 23:49, Andreas Raab a écrit :

> Well I guess now you understand why I posted this with an
> [EXPERIMENTAL] in
> front of it ;-) Interesting issue btw, but I have no idea where to even
> start looking to be honest. I haven't *ever* programmed MVC in Squeak
> (lucky
> me... ;)
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas