[BUG][FIX][MC] MCPackageManager>>classModified:

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 16 07:56:45 UTC 2004

Ooops, I forgot to say this was a fix ... so I repost it,
with an updated version, working in all cases.

Please note that without this fix and my
SystemDictionary>>renameClass:as:
fix, using the RenameClassRefactoring from the
RB messes the system quite a bit (the renamed class
ends up with something like two names ...)

So those bugs needs to be fixed either in the image and MC,
or in the RB, the former solution seeming the best.

Romain