Zurgle in 3.7

Andreas Hosbach hosbach at swissonline.ch
Tue Mar 16 23:39:24 UTC 2004

Hi there
I've loaded the Zurgle 1.1 into my 3.7a-5764 image. Althoug the
installation worked well, when I try to minimize a Window I get a
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>zero. Looking at the code, the
problem is, that zero is called on a class named B3DVector. In 3.6 this
class is in the category Balloon3D-Kernel-Vector which does not exist
anymore in 3.7. Which class (if any) has taken over this functionality?
Or is somebody already trying to get Zurgle to work on 3.7? Or did I
just miss another package?

Andreas