[Squeakland] Help me, Advanced Squeakers.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 18 01:52:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 02:50:13AM +0000, luis ACEVEDO wrote:
> Hi:
>    My name is Patricio Acevedo, from Chile and need a little help about
> Alice, the 3D world.
> Working with the texture of the actors, the first time that executes the
> tutorial of the fish 3D all work well, but never more. The  problem is the
> painter  doesn't appear when I press the respective halo, to the center of
> the object but rather directly it goes out the tip of the paint  with a set
> blue color  I thing that should have some command that allows me to assign
> these values but i can´t found.Thanks to who can help me. If my syntax is
> not correct  excuse me , but my English is basic and I am writing with a
> translate. Thanks another time... Bye

Hello Patricio,

I am sending this to the "Squeak developers list." There are many helpful
experts on that list who may be able to help. You may also be interested
in this site for Spanish language Squeak: <http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land>

Advanced Squeakers: Please CC your replies to patitoacevedo at hotmail.com.

Dave