[BUG] User interrupts no longer interrupt locked UI process

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 18:30:10 UTC 2004

Hi Ned,

Damn. I had totally forgotten that we moved the interrupt key processing up
into the image. Hm ... looks like the right sequence of installing the
interrupt watcher setting the interrupt key etc. might do the trick. If you
are looking into this please ignore the comments about stuff now being
obsolete - the only solution for this is to revive the VM-level interrupt
key handling. Note that I am *not* sure if that works on all VMs if used
with the event primitives so you may want to have a look at your VM sources
first to make sure it does signal the interrupt semaphore when it sees an
interrupt keydown event (rather than just stuffing it straight into the
event queue). I *think* it'll work but it's better to check first.

Cheers,
  - Andreas