Is lists.squeakfoundation.org dead?

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Mar 19 08:07:49 UTC 2004

Bert Freudenberg  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>- Bert -

Is the list the best place to ask? ;-)

Anyway, a small update is in order: we have an extremely strange crash
on one of our fileservers, which holds the mailing lists and most of the
virtual machine disk space - so this affected the entire SqF setup. It's
back in a sort of working order, but we still have funny behavior on
that box, so we may see minor interruptions in the coming week while we
try to fix it.

Regards,

Cees

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,