Merging non-conflicting methods with

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Mar 21 10:22:45 UTC 2004

I have a question regarding merging of non-conflicting methods:

The Merge Browser lists first all conflicting methods in bold and then
the non-conflicting methods. The button Reject seems to only have an
effect on the conflicting methods. If I select a conflicting method and
press Reject it is striked out in the list and the method is not merged
in when I press Merge later. Is there also a way to do this for
non-conflicting methods?

I try to merge Monticello-bp.65.mcz into Monticello-avi.146.mcz in the
following way: I only want to keep non-conflicting changes, i.e. changes
to methods which were not changed in the meantime. I do not want to get
methods which were in version 64 but were deleted afterwards. Is there a
way to achieve this with the current UI?

By the way, is there a way to compare two versions with each other even
if none of them is in the image? That would be very useful.

Thanks for your support!

- Bernhard