[FIX] TextMorphSelectionFix-rr ([et][er] almost there)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Mar 22 18:29:45 UTC 2004

This change looks like a good idea to me.  Two problems I noticed with
this, though:

1.  The lost-focus selection color did not look different enough to
me... at least with the default bright green color, the lost-focus color
was still almost as bright a green.  I fixed this by changing the line
in NewParagraph>>selectionColor to:

self focused ifFalse: [color := color alphaMixed: 0.2 with: Color
veryVeryLightGray].

2. The vertical-bar cursor (when there is no selection) does not
dissappear or change color when a window loses focus.  I'd say it should
probably dissappear (this is what Windows does and probably the Mac as
well), although changing color to the lost-focus selectionColor above
might be an option.  Hmm, no, it should really just dissappear. :-)

If we can address #2, I'd like to approve this one.

- Doug