hardware accelerated Balloon3D (wonderland) under Windows

Nicholas Bennett nicholasjbennett at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:05:56 UTC 2004

Ferdinand,

I recall a similar trouble with 3.5. I did not try to look too far into the
code, I found that if I turned on acceleration, 'backed out' of the project,
and then re-entered it it would be accelerated. Not a neat solution, but it
had the merit of letting you play with the accelerated wonderland quickly.

regards,
nicholas