[ANN] Freetype/2 Fonts demo v2 registered on SqueakMap

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Mar 23 07:56:38 UTC 2004

	Hi Ned,

	This fonts are very nice, since they are antialised but not fuzzy.
	There might be more choice available for the font sizes. As you said,
	Squeak's special characters are not mapped, and I found a third
	character which does not have a standard mapping : the character
	used to separate annotations in the browser's annotation pane.

	Romain