About SM2

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Mar 24 09:50:29 UTC 2004

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi goran
>
> I just would like to know your plans (dates) related to dependencies
> in SM2.
> Thanks

I intend to follow through on my long standing plan for it. :)
Just has been much lately and I got a bit "tired" of SM so I haven't
done much.

But I intend to take a deep breath and go at it again, hard to talk
about dates - first I need to make a maintenance release of SM and the
loader because there are a bunch of enhancements in the pipe. Then I
want to start on the dependency stuff. But dates? Well... I can't
promise anything - you know that. And I am always interested in help.
The maintenance release needs to be ready for the 3.7 release. The
dependency stuff will probably not be ready for that.

Regarding the plan - I think there is a lot here to read:
	http://anakin.bluefish.se/gohu/17

> Stef

regards, Göran