Hello Squeakers

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Mar 25 02:41:23 UTC 2004

  Hello,

  The TWindowMorph (in Croquet image) in conjunction with the
ComplexBorder looks pretty good alternative to me.  Adapting this to
the basic developer tools *may* be a good idea.

  It sounds like one more L&F addtion we have to worry about, but
since Croquet is supposed to be loadable to the mainstream, or there
is going to be an integrated version of them, it wouldn't be too far
fetched idea.

  Just my $0.02.

-- Yoshiki