[ANN] Freetype/2 Font Demo v3 updated on SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Thu Mar 25 05:25:17 UTC 2004

I just uploaded a new version of the Freetype/2 Font demo containing the
Bitstream Vera fonts in point sizes 6.75, 9, 9.75, 10.5, 12, 15, 24, and 36.

This one has the character encoding and point size problems fixed; it uses the
MacRoman character map.

I did not re-map the up-arrow and left-arrow characters, because I didn't seem
to have those characters in the Bitstream Vera TTF files.

The installer SAR is about 1.6Mb (about twice the size of the last one); this
is because I added some more font sizes.

Get it from a SqueakMap near you!

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/