[ENH] HilightCurrentFontChoices[sm]

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Mar 25 16:10:33 UTC 2004

Alexander, et. al,

Your second file in the  Thu Mar 25 16:36:44 CET 2004  message is a keeper.
It performs as advertised on 3.7 5816 and works with TTCFonts as well.
Good job.

Briefly looking at the code shows that you are translating your strings per
community standards.  What is being done looks reasonable.

This ENH provides a very nice pinnable system fonts menu that remembers the
last font set for a given item.  This definitely adds a useful creature
feature to the user interface..

I haven't done a formal code review or unit tests, so I'm not adding [er]
or [et] to the subject line.  It works in a plain image as well as my super
bloated giant one with the bitstream and other odd true type fonts loaded
too.

Squeak just keeps getting better.
tap