[ENH] DeselectGrabbedMenuItems-spfa ( Please explain )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 25 20:26:13 UTC 2004

I don't understand what you are fixing here.  When I bring up a world
menu, bring up the halo on a particular menu item, and either drag it
off or duplicate it I can drop it just fine and then click anywhere NOT
on the morph and it deselects just fine without triggering the action.

Am I misunderstanding?

Note that I'm not saying that what you are doing here with this patch is
inappropriate.  I don't feel qualified to really say.  I'm just trying
to understand the issue being fixed and trying to decide if this needs
to be squeezed into 3.7 before it is released.

Ken