movies (was: Alan's MACULa)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Mar 25 20:55:24 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 09:52, Gary Fisher wrote:
> Alan Kay spoke recently at the Conference of the Michigan Ass'n for
> Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) on the topic "What Is Squeak?"

I have added a link to this and other movies that might be interesting
to Squeakers to http://www.smalltalk.org.br/movies/

The main feature on that page is "Self: The Movie;" which is finally
available to the public. Though it is from 1995, I think many people
are still not aware of the ideas that are presented there.

-- Jecel