[ANN] ObjectAsMethodWrappers on SM

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Mar 25 21:27:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I did a little method wrapper framework based on the _fast_
ObjectsAsMethods from Andreas.

- No safety nets are applied yet, so handle with care. It is used best
for higher level apps,
as I have some problems when I wrap Kernel-methods with it.
- No GUI yet
- methods which are called via perform: are not caught yet, VM-change
is on the way

If there are some folks interested to co-maintain/ develop, please
contact me and make me happy.
I'd be especially interested in a method sequence/tree generator.
I started on this, but I could definitely need some help here.

Cheers,

Markus