[ENH] DetachingSubMenus-spfa ( [er][et] Nice but can be done with the halos )

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Mar 26 08:59:27 UTC 2004

yes, but currently a detached submenu still gets deleted along with its
parent menu. my change fixes that.

also, I find my proposed way much faster and smoother.

I personally do break menus in parts very often as it is my preferred
way of setting up custom GUIs (complex and comprehensive dynamic menus
are an important part of the user interface in my current developement
effort in Squeak: a porting of the GeoMaestro musical composition system)

cheers,

Stef