3.7 moving to beta tomorrowish

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 26 19:51:51 UTC 2004

> I vote for this as well.  A couple of things have come up which I
> think could all work together well in this regard.  I'll try to write
> a coherent summary by early next week.

this looks exciting....I like the idea of mystere

Related to the <- and _
I agree with the wish of bill because browsing directories or files
that contain - when doing a demo
is always a strange adventure because like that real programmers can
laugh well when they see the arrow. I should say that passing for an
idiot is one of my favorite sport but if we could get rid of that this
would be nice.

Stef