3.7 Full

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Mar 26 21:40:44 UTC 2004

Hi Diego--

> ...comments, etc?

	I've gotten several negative comments from newcomers about the look of
the titlebar buttons, and I have to agree with them. They look odd,
particularly in comparison to the very nice scrollbar widgetry. It
mainly the jagged borders; the images inside are decent (although the
circle image for "iconify" could stand to be anti-aliased). It'd also be
nice if those buttons were the same height as the titlebar text; they
seem a little too big.

	Having nice fonts was a great improvement. Now, I think that if the
titlebar buttons were a little more subtle, and matched the scrollbar
widgets, I could finally sneak Squeak into many more places. :)

	thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta