enhancements to wonderland and B3D sensible?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 26 23:08:00 UTC 2004

Ferdinand,

Since I don't know your concrete constraints it's impossible for me to
answer a question like "what is more sensible". However, methinks that
putting "some effort" into fixing Wonderland's lights is a lot less work
than trying to extract "just the 3D engine" from Croquet - this may very
well turn out to be impossible and I don't think any of the Croqueteers is
even going to try (what would be the point?).

Cheers,
  - Andreas