Wonderland Tutorial

Ferdinand Strixner strixner at web.de
Sun Mar 28 14:02:26 UTC 2004

Hi Bert,

these Pooh thingy is very interesting, it's a pity that there doesn't
exist a kind of resource where all existing modules are listed and
briefly described. (Or does something like that exist and I simply
haven't found it yet...)
To your question:
There seems to be a little bug in the Subdivision::constraintOutline:
method. outPoints is a WriteStream that directly manipulates the
pointlist of the newly created PoohSubdivision, so returning the
outpoints is unnecessary. (createPoohActor tried to call a build3DObject
method on that returned point array - what of course failed) So all you
have to do is to throw out the misplaced "^outPoints contents" - line
from the Subdivision constraintOutline: method. Then everything should
work fine.

Greetings,
Ferdinand