[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #owner

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sun Mar 28 20:55:11 UTC 2004

 "stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Perhaps this is my mistake because (Project named: 'ZZZZ') saveAs
> works when I'm inside the project itself.

Interesting, but I do not think that this is your mistake.
First, in an earlier mail I told you that the saveAs worked
with an earlier version of
ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgressDo:

Second, your observation makes me believe that
in the newest version we are a bit careless when
we try to access the targetOwner.

The attached change set tries to do that more carefully.
It assumes that the formerWorld has an owner if the
targetMorph is nil.  Is that always correct?

Comments are welcome.

Greetings, Boris