How to bring money in the community

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 29 01:03:10 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:

> Someone started a page on the wiki for this - see
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2653 .  I don't think anything ever
> came of it (that is, I've never heard of money actually changing hands
> because of it).
Hmm, well it looks like Craig might be on track for the 'small image
that loads classes on demand' payment. I think a few more people ought
to sign up to make that worthy of the effort it has taken.

Now as for the 6 times faster than 3.2 VM - measured how? On what
machine(s)? Empty wallets want to know...

tim
Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back.