How to bring money in the community

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 29 06:42:54 UTC 2004

Package support is also in my list. ;)

At that time we bought Envy so I would like to be able to buy a full
monticello package.
Here everybody is using that now.
Envy was worth the money. we also bought VW when it was not free.

Now we could also imagine that other companies (even small) can pay for
better development
tool. I think that before we try it we cannot know the answer and only
relying on the time and energy of people is good but limited.

Stef