[BUG] .Project or .pr

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Mar 29 10:09:40 UTC 2004

On 28/03/04 11:26, "stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> It seems that there are different way to same projects.
>
> PasteUpMorph>>saveOnFile
>
> on certain occasion save with .project
>
> I'm not sure that this is on purpose but it seems like a potential bug
> to me.
>
> stef
I say this same thing a long time ago, more what a year I believe.
Also the Big endian problem with saving / loading TTFonts in Mac / Windows.
Also the PolygonMorph rotating trouble (that remains my first unanswered
question).
I love so much Squeak.
I think we are needing a John Dvorak like guy playing Devil Advocate
(remember old Mac Users days ?)
So, if you wish start throwing rocks to me, I'm ready.

Cheers

Edgar