All squeak map servers down?

Peter William Lount peter at ActiveInfo.CA
Mon Mar 29 15:22:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

This morning when I try to update my squeak map from the net it reports that all the squeak maps are down. It's list of sm's are
    map1.squeakfoundation.org
    map2.squeakfoundation.org
    map.squeak.org
    anakin.bluefish.se

Is this list up to date, or do I have to update sources first? Oh, I try that and it loads many updates untill it's working on

DoIt
 ^ SMSqueakMap default loadUpdates; installPackageWithId: '2d9c9a9e-ce66-4e82-a785-ca7d43d9b4c4' autoVersion: '2'

which fails in "SqueakMap class>findServers" since the squeakmaps are off-line.

Any ideas? Wait till they come back online? Are there some other urls for squeakmap backups?

Cheers,

Peter