All squeak map servers down?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Mar 29 17:37:11 UTC 2004

Peter William Lount wrote:

>Hi,
>
>This morning when I try to update my squeak map from the net it reports that all the squeak maps are down. It's list of sm's are
>    map1.squeakfoundation.org
>    map2.squeakfoundation.org
>    map.squeak.org
>    anakin.bluefish.se
>
>Is this list up to date, or do I have to update sources first?

Yes, that list is up to date.  (Unfortunately, there aren't any backup
SM servers running at map.squeak.org or anakin.bluefish.se... there's
only the one at squeakfoundation.org.)

I was going to say that you might be seeing the problem I was seeing in
the "Can't ping SM..." thread.  However, it looks like SqueakMap is
actually down now... you can check this by trying to go to:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm

So yes, you'll have to wait for it to come back up...

- Doug