[BUG] AnObsoleteMCPackageLoader>>doesNotUnderstand: #shouldWarnAboutErrors

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Mar 30 22:33:35 UTC 2004

On Mar 30, 2004, at 2:25 PM, frank at angband.za.org wrote:

> Apologies if this topic's been covered before. I tried to upgrade
> Monticello from version 123 to 146, and got this walkback. How do I
> work
> around this?

In general, if you have problems like that, follow this procedure:

- Install the latest MCInstaller from SqueakMap
- execute "MczInstaller unloadMonticello".  This will clear out the old
version of MC.
- Install the newer version of Monticello from SqueakMap.

All your working copy metadata (what you have loaded, etc) will be
preserved.  You'll be forced to save any work in progress first.

Avi