Squeak in the press (was: Re: 3.7 moving to beta tomorrowish)

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Mar 31 11:05:05 UTC 2004

Am 31.03.2004 um 11:49 schrieb goran.krampe at bluefish.se:

> Hi all,
>
> Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
>>   Göran,

>>> Cool! Congrats! What was the article about? I have also gotten 2
>>> articles published - though in a small magazine targeted at teachers.
>>> The first one was general about Squeak - with the Squeak logo filling
>>> the frontpage! :) The second one explains Etoys and shows the
>>> Drive-a-car tutorial step by step with nice screenshots.

We should gather these articles on the Swiki. Is there already a
"Squeak in the Press" page or one on "Squeak Books"? I found these, but
they are too confused to be linked off the main page:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/400
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/689
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1801

- Bert -