[Q[ What is the correct VM for OS X 10.3.3 ?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun May 2 08:14:43 UTC 2004

John M McIntosh wrote:
> Hi, os-x carbon VM before 3.6.1b2 will crash under os-x 10.3.x, this is
> an Apple bug/feature.
>
> 3.6.1b7 is the preferred 3.6.1 VM.
>
> 3.7.3b4 is the VM of the day, which is faster, fixes a occasional crash
> at startup time,
> and has the proper unicode support for the "m17n" package.

There is also a MacOs X 3.7b-5 VM made by Ian Piumarta available here :
http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/
Which one is the "official" one ? Maybe we should have just one version
in order to avoid confusion ...

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\