Newbie look of project view

Jürgen Radowsky juergen.radowsky at gmx.de
Tue May 4 17:46:41 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm new to squeak and to learn something more I have tried
the "Tutorial for Tamika Knox's class problem" from

http://squeakland.org:8080/super/200

Most things worked out fine, but I didn't understand the part
in the section "The Slicker Way To Select Continents & Countries"
where he said:

"Now we want to make our cutout Algeria into a button that will take
us into the "Algeria Project". Look at Algeria's red handle menu and
choose: mumble. Type in mumble followed by return."

I have no idea what he is talking about...

So, the question is: How can I make a project view look like a
button, car, country or whatever but act like a project view ?

Many thanks

Juergen