[ANN] Shout version 2 available now + Add on for Monticello

Jason Dufair jase at purdue.edu
Mon May 10 14:55:23 UTC 2004

FYI - I just tried installing it into my 3.7 5816 image on the 3.6.2 VM
and got a dialog saying "Error occurred during install:
NewParagraph>>focused:"

I get a walkback with this message when I try to drag a new workspace
into the World now, too.  This actually makes my image unusable, since I
can't debug it either, getting the same walkback when I click the debug
button.

Can't wait to try this!