[FIX][BUG] sourcesName incorrect

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 10 20:05:49 UTC 2004

hi ken

I'm really flooded in this moment. So I do not have the time to look at
it.

> I looked a bit harder and I've attached my proposed fix for
> SmalltalkImage>>sourcesName   and SystemDictionary>>sourcesName.  (I
> guess SystemDictionary is not yet deprecated,

Normally SystemDictionary>>sourceNames should not been used
> There seems to be a
> SmalltalkImage instance floating around but I'm not sure if it is in a
> global or how to access it.)

SmalltalkImage current

In my image I have

SystemDictionary>>sourcesName
	"Answer the full path to the version-stable source code"
	self deprecated: 'Use SmalltalkImage current sourcesName'.
	^ self vmPath , SourceFileVersionString , FileDirectory dot , 'sources'

So what is the problem?
I checked all the senders of sourcesName and none of them refer to
SystemDictionary
but refer to SmalltalkImage current.

Stef