Record class category renames?

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue May 11 10:48:44 UTC 2004

Renaming a class category (or method category) doesn't get recorded in
the changes file. Any reason why? Lateley I had to recover more often
from an image lockup just by doing "quit/replay changes since last
snapshot". Let's say I had created a class in the category foo and
renamed that category to bar and added some more classes to bar. After
recovery I would have the confusing situation where a class is in
category foo and several classes are in bar...

Alex