XML and MOF

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue May 11 14:56:56 UTC 2004

Stef,
Yes thanks, your code would be very interesting. I implemented some UML
core classes in VW a year or two ago, but this time round I would like it
to be more serious.

Please send me your code. I am particularly cusious to see how/if you you
did anything with the UML typing and also if you handled class methods and
variables (static operations and attributes)

Best regards
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway