XML and MOF

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue May 11 15:17:07 UTC 2004

Hi trygve

Have a look at FAMIX http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~famoos/FAMIX/
this is the code meta-model that we have, codeCrawler and moose
available in the cincom store repository
are the tools that implement and use FAMIX to support our work on
reengineering and reverse engineering
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/Moose/index.html
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/CodeCrawler/index.html

MOF is only used as meta-metamodel to describe FAMIX entities abd be
used during model exchange.
I can show you all that at ECOOP.

Stef