XML and MOF

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue May 11 13:27:37 UTC 2004

Michael,

Many thanks for the pointer, I could never have found it on my own. I'm not
expert on XML, DTD, SAX, DOM, XSD, XMI...  so it will take me some time to
penetrate the 24 uncommented Yaxo classes. But I'll get there, in time.

Regards
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway