[BUG][IRCe] IRCe package does not install in 3.7beta

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed May 12 17:21:05 UTC 2004

Doug,

I'm surprised you haven't seend this before.

This is not really a bug with the package but instead an indication that
the package can not be downloaded.  That error basically means that
ZipArchive has been added some non-zip data.  If you look at the data
you will probably find an HTTP error.  In fact if you go to the
SqueakMap website and click the URL for the latest release for IRCe you
find that you cannot connect to the hosting server (SqueakSource, old
url?).

This has come up enough times that it's probably about time for Package
Loader to detect that there was a problem with the download.  Goran? :)

Ken