Morphic: Halo

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu May 13 08:21:41 UTC 2004

Am 13.05.2004 um 09:02 schrieb Daria Spescha:

>  I want to remove all halo or some of the halos. Is this possible?

Everything is possible ;-)

Take a look at the "halos" section in the Preferences panel (world menu
- "help..." - "preferences..."). There you can switch the halo style
and also use a "custom halo".

Btw, there is only one "halo", each colored button in it we call a
"halo handle". The term "halo" originally means the ring of light you
see around a bright object (sun, moon, street lamp, etc.) behind a
mist, and is more generally used to refer to something surrounding a
central object.

- Bert -