Smalltalk Solutions 2004 Trip report

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Thu May 13 22:56:05 UTC 2004

Thanks John for this excellent service to the Smalltalk community,
especially those of us who can't get to SS or OOPSLA much anymore.
Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

             John M McIntosh
             <johnmci at smalltal
             kconsulting.com>                                           To
             Sent by:                  The general-purpose Squeak
             squeak-dev-bounce         developers list
             s at lists.squeakfou         <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.
             ndation.org               org>
                                                                        cc
                                       vwnc at cs.uiuc.edu,
             05/13/2004 03:42          vw-dev at parcplace.net
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Smalltalk Solutions 2004 Trip
                                       report
             Please respond to
                    The
              general-purpose
             Squeak developers
                   list

Well after spending 10 hours or so typing, and sorting out
wife/kids/cars & pets after being away
for three months on a consulting gig (now looking for work), I've
managed to published my
Smalltalk Solutions 2004  trip report at

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/
Smalltalk+Solutions+2004+Trip+report

Enjoy and make corrections as you see fit.

I've only posted to the squeak list and the visualworks NC  & dev
lists, could someone post this information to c.l.s or other
groups as they see fit.

Thanks
===
===