Another dream machine for portable Squeakage

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue May 18 20:15:17 UTC 2004

For those with a boatload of money who want the latest, greatest, fastest
and yet smallest way to Squeak, check out the new Sony Vaio U70:

	http://www.dynamism.com/u70/index.shtml

A 5" 800x600 screen, 900 MHz CPU, HD and lots'o'RAM.  A lot smaller than
most "tablet PCs," small enough to fit in a cargo pant pocket, yet oodles
more powerful than even the most capable PDA. A lot like an OQO, though a
smidge bigger and it actually is for sale.

A shame I don't have $3000 burning a hole in my pocket!  This is the sort
of thing that could replace every computer I use... :)

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson