winCVS help needed

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed May 19 05:47:21 UTC 2004

For a decent CVS client you may want to try Eclipse. It's huge install for
just to be used as a CVS client, and still somewhat a pain (perhaps it's CVS
that is the pain) but the best CVS client i have seen so far (i did use
WinCVS in the past and the interface in Eclipse is better, at least for my
brain )

Milan